I. General provisions
- Organizer of the Promotion "-20% on the second product. Valentine's Day deals.” is CDRL S.A. based in Pianowo, ul. Kwiatowa 2, 64-000 Kościan.
- The promotion is conducted on the website available in the domain en.coccodrillo.eu (hereinafter: "Store Website")
- The duration of the Promotion is specified and covers the period from 07/02/2024 from 8:00 a.m. to 20/02/2024, until 23:59 p.m.
II. Terms and conditions of participation in the promotion.
- The promotion entitles the Customer to receive a 20% discount on the second, cheaper or the same price product.
- To take part in the Promotion, the Participant must, during the promotion period, conclude a Sales Agreement for Products available on the website at paste the link: https://en.coccodrillo.eu/20-on-the-second-product-valentine-s-day-deals.html
- Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and free of charge (i.e. the purchase of the Product(s) as part of the Promotion does not require the Promotion Participant to incur additional costs apart from paying the Price of the Products subject to the Promotion).
- The Participant may take part in the Promotion multiple times during its validity period.
- The promotion consists in the fact that each Customer who, from February 7, from 08:00 a.m. to February 20, 2024, at 23:59 p.m., will purchase at least 2 (two) products (or multiple pairs) from the selected assortment - available paste the link at the address: https://en.coccodrillo.eu/20-on-the-second-product-valentine-s-day-deals.html (hereinafter: "Goods"), will receive a 20% discount on the cheaper of the two Products or on one of the two Products at the same price, calculated on the regular price. If a larger number of Products are purchased, the discount will be calculated proportionally on all purchased Promotional Products (depending on the number of Products purchased). Promotions are calculated automatically in the basket.
- The Participant who made a purchase under the Promotion in the online store https://en.coccodrillo.eu/ has the right to withdraw from the sales contract in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations of the Online Store. In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract in whole or in part, the Participant is obliged to return the articles to which the withdrawal applies. In the event of returning the product during or after the above-mentioned period. promotion, the amount paid for the product(s) at the time of purchase is refunded (the actual amount shown on the proof of purchase).
- If you wish to exchange the product for a different (available) size, the exchange will be made in the form of a return and placing a new order.
- The conclusion of a sales contract with the use of a discount by the Participant does not in any way affect the Participant's ability to exercise his rights under generally applicable legal provisions, in particular under the warranty for defects in the sold item and provisions on consumer rights.
- This Promotion cannot be combined with other price/discount promotions valid in the Online Store during the Promotion period. If other promotions are valid during the Promotion period, the Customer has the right to choose which promotion he wants to take advantage of.
- The discount does not include delivery costs.
- The Discount granted by the Organizer cannot be paid in cash or exchanged for any other means of payment and is non-transferable.
- The Promotion Participant has the right, but not the obligation, to take advantage of the Promotion. This does not exclude the Organizer's right to introduce a mechanism of automatic participation in the Promotion for the benefit of the Promotion Participant.
- Regardless of and without affecting the provisions of generally applicable law, the Organizer's liability towards the consumer and the consumer's rights to submit and pursue claims, any complaints regarding the Promotion may be submitted to the Organizer.
- Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Organizer's correspondence address or in the form of an e-mail sent to the following address: [email protected]
- The complaint should include:
- name, surname of the Participant and his correspondence address (in the case of submitting a complaint in writing) and e-mail address provided by the Participant when placing the order,
- indication of the circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint,
- request of the complaining Participant.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Organizer will ask the person submitting the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
- Within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, the Participant will be notified of the Organizer's decision regarding the submitted complaint by registered mail or by e-mail sent to the address provided in the written complaint or to the electronic communication address indicated in the complaint submitted by e-mail. -mail.
- The complaint procedure is voluntary and does not exclude the Participant's right to pursue claims independently of the complaint procedure.
- The provisions of these Regulations do not infringe or limit the rights of the Participant arising from the regulations of the Website.
IV. Final Provisions.
- Each Customer taking part in the Promotion declares that he/she has read its regulations and does not raise any objections to them. Taking advantage of the Promotion is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. Any disputes arising from the performance of obligations related to this promotion will be resolved by the competent Common Court.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of these regulations for important reasons, in particular technical and organizational reasons.
- The Promotion is not a game of chance within the meaning of the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling.
- The Regulations enter into force on February 7, 2024.